Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Richard Hildner - My First Impression of Richard Hildner at the Whitefish Farmer's Market. Richard Hildner is Running for Whitefish City Council.

Having had no prior information or experience with Richard Hildner, I ran into Richard Hildner at the Coffee Traders booth at the Farmers Market in Whitefish Montana.

Apparently Richard Hildner is running for City Council Member in Whitefish Montana.

Richard Hildner was very friendly, and somehow a different friendly as those walking around pushing political candidates, most did not look at me, grab my hand and in general were simply all about placing a pamphlet in my hand. As if this somehow gets a Vote from an intelligent, think for themselves Whitefish Montana kind of Voter.

Richard Hildner conversing with the gal behind the counter and busily campaigning, yet somehow different, to me anyway. There I was my headphones on, backpack and buying some of those delicious Coffee Traders Whitefish Cookies, and he turned whole body to me, not just a passing gesture but a full on presence. Richard Hildner looked me in the eye, put his hand out and firmly, almost perfectly shook my hand. I am a bit of an Energy Person, a First Impression, and well he seemed strong, present, and self confident with no hint of arrogance.

To me Richard Hildner seemed geniunley happy to be running for Whitefish City Council and yes, this is all a bit more personal then politics, however I don't know anything about Richard Hildner politically and to me personal is where all politics of Truth, Integrity and Transparency really begins and ends.

Meeting Richard Hildner made me smile well after, his smile, his eyes just made me feel good, and even somehow strengthened me. Richard Hildner confidence in his self, his eye contact and ability to communicate effectively was impressionable indeed.

I have no Voting Agenda, won't be voting in the Whitefish City Council races, I have no Party, I am for the Truth and Not the Lie. I am for Transparency in Government and for True Live and Let Live Regardless of Your Personal Choices.

I am an Investigative Blogger based in Whitefish Montana and my agenda is getting YOU heard, so email me your thoughts on Richard Hildner and the Whitefish City Council or Whitefish Mayor Race and I will get you heard at the TOP of the Search Engines.

More on Richard Hildner




No comments:

Post a Comment