Monday, November 16, 2009

Montana's Legal System

Story Emailed to Me...

"I would like to tell you about my experience in the Montana's legal system. Unfortunately my experience was horrible and I want everybody to know it, so that it does not happen again. I wish you would allow me to put my story on your blog and hopefully put a link to my blog (http://glacierhorrorstory.blogspot.com ), where I have all the information, that I probably don't have space to put on yours.

My story happened as I was visiting Glacier NP. I was put in jail because I refused to admit something I had not done and did not give up $75. I was banned from entering Glacier NP and prosecuted to the fullest and sent back to jail, even after it became clear I had not broken the law. Unfortunately, my rccomplaint involves all levels of the legal system: law enforcement, prosecution attorneys and even judges that ruled without reading the submitted documentation.

I barely know anything about your blog, what is its mission and goals, but I thought that maybe you could help me give publicity to my story. I am wondering if you know anybody in the media that may be interested in publishing the story. I would otherwise appreciate any advice you could give me in this regard, like where I can try to send it.

I am also considering legal actions, so would also appreciate if you could provide me some information on lawyers, law firms, non-profit organizations or just private individual with legal knowledge that may help me in this matter. One question that I have is whether it would be possible for me to file a lawsuit in California against the ranger that arrested me, Glacier NP or the prosecution attorneys that persued the federal criminal case that was open in Glacier NP aagainst me (at this time already dismissed), even after they could verified I had not broken the law. From my experience I do not trust Montana's legal system and judges and therefore would prefer to file the lawsuit in California where I reside.

OK, so my experience, as documented on http://glacierhorrorstory.blogspot.com (including court paperwork, reports, witness' statements, etc.) is as follows: "

No comments:

Post a Comment